All Vassar students, faculty, and academic staff may access ArcGIS Online, a cloud-based mapping and geographic analysis platform, using their VassarOne login/Single Sign On (SSO) account. You can use ArcGIS Online to make maps, analyze data, and to share and collaborate. For more information about Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and what you can do with it, see the Geospatial Mapping Primer.
This document instructs you how to login and navigate the ArcGIS Online platform.
- Visit https://vassar.maps.arcgis.com/
- Click the Sign In link. The login screen will appear. Do NOT enter your username and password in the space provided.
- Instead, click “Your ArcGIS organization’s URL”
4. the enter “Vassar” and click “continue”
5. click the blue shaded bar that says “Vassar College” (if this is not the first time you use this computer to login, the blue bar “Vassar College” may appear directly without previous steps)
6. Log in with your Vassar OneLogin account.